PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Questions On Shops doing the Tune!

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2007, 01:27 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think I might have somebody allready lined up to do my tune. From what I hear he is really good, But he does not want me to put his name out there. For what Reasons I don't know. I have talked to alot of people in the area, and all that has went with this guy stands behind him 100%. So I might just take my chances with him. Lol and if he is not what he is cracked up to be then I guess I will be going somewhere else. ha ha. hope not though.

Lane
Old 01-05-2007, 02:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by crazylane
I think I might have somebody allready lined up to do my tune. From what I hear he is really good, But he does not want me to put his name out there. For what Reasons I don't know. I have talked to alot of people in the area, and all that has went with this guy stands behind him 100%. So I might just take my chances with him. Lol and if he is not what he is cracked up to be then I guess I will be going somewhere else. ha ha. hope not though.

Lane

The reason he doesn't want his name out there is because, even if it's the best, most reputable shop in the world, these forums have a way of finding someone, their Uncle or whomever, who is disgruntled with them, real or perceived, that has never and will never go face to face, but will hide behind a keyboard and tell eveyone else how bad he is.
Old 01-05-2007, 04:47 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fratsit
....I dont know what Frost has against DTP, but I went there and Brent got me in the window.... which is what I asked him to do.

R/

Frat

I didn't mean to come off like that; I should have been more clear. I have nothing against DTP and I'm sure they could get you taken care of, but even before I could do much myself, I was still very picky.
Old 01-05-2007, 06:08 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by Frost
I didn't mean to come off like that; I should have been more clear. I have nothing against DTP and I'm sure they could get you taken care of, but even before I could do much myself, I was still very picky.
With a car as nice as yours.. I can certainly understand.

R/

Frat
Old 01-05-2007, 06:09 PM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by dynocar
The reason he doesn't want his name out there is because, even if it's the best, most reputable shop in the world, these forums have a way of finding someone, their Uncle or whomever, who is disgruntled with them, real or perceived, that has never and will never go face to face, but will hide behind a keyboard and tell eveyone else how bad he is.
I agree and it is certainly unfortunate that some people choose to operate that way.

R/

Frat
Old 01-05-2007, 07:18 PM
11 Second Club

To keep this guy at a good status, the reason he did not want his name used is because, he is not a sponser, and does not want to take away from other people. And get in trouble I guess, thats how he put it to me anyways. I just recently seen his work and it looks good to me. But who knows. Right?
I trust him to work on my car. And if it did get screwed up. Than it is a Lesson learned
Lane
Old 01-05-2007, 07:27 PM
TECH Enthusiast

The best tuners do not need to advertise, word of mouth is all they need to keep them as busy as they want to be.