Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

EFILIVE HPTUNERS pricing info- help me!

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 10:43 PM
FormerVendor

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by HumpinSS
It depends on how you look at the structure for what suits you. EFILive works out cheaper in the long run for ALL LS1 vehicles. With the new credits system HPT has and for what you have would have cost you 1200 for 99-02 F-Body LS1. At this point you are at the halfway point in cost for EFILIVE and for another 1300 you can finish adding all LS1 based vehicles. Take a look at all the vehicles supported below and do that math after you another model/few years you would definitely be on the upside of things buying an EFILIVE stream, but like I stated earlier in my post how you look at the pricing depends on your situation. This same setup will cost you 3430 for Unlimited V8 Gen III vehicles with HPT based on it costing 70 credits

Another strong point in our system is...

Wait.... I was thinking seriously about this since the all LS1-based vehicle stream is $2500, but I STILL HAVE TO BUY YOUR $800 HARDWARE!! You just knocked HPT for their $3400 to license all, but your package is within a hundred bucks of the same...

Can I get a best-quote PM'd to me for exactly what I need if I were to switch to EFI Live as far as all of the hardware and stream licensing? Thanks alot.

foff or Magnus, can I get a PM of what it will cost to upgrade my setup (serial interface, unlimited VIN 99-00-01 f-body) to unlimited LS1 support for GM like vettes, f-bods, and trucks.... As I am logged in, all it tells me on the HPT site is that if I wanted bulk VINs like a shop I should buy upfront?

I really appreciate it guys.

-Steve Williams
Old 01-14-2007, 10:57 PM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Steve, wait till our announcement in about 2 weeks before you act..
Old 01-14-2007, 11:23 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Frost
Wait.... I was thinking seriously about this since the all LS1-based vehicle stream is $2500, but I STILL HAVE TO BUY YOUR $800 HARDWARE!! You just knocked HPT for their $3400 to license all, but your package is within a hundred bucks of the same...

-Steve Williams

Yes you are right but starting from scratch or upgrading your HPT cable still puts the cost further out. 650 for the PRO cable and you are talking 4k or so as opposed to 3300 is more than within a hundred dollar difference

Quick Reply: EFILIVE HPTUNERS pricing info- help me!