Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Predator question?

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2007, 02:55 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Predator question?

Can you download the predator performance tune and then make adjustments to it or can you only modify starting with the stock tune. I want to make small tuning adjustments when bracket racing, such as limiting knock retard(by timing modifications), removing torque mangement, and improving shifting. Before you tell me to get a real tuner, let me say that is not an option now. I think it will be overkill for me needs. I have no plans to mod in the future as well.

Last edited by jeremy341a; 01-23-2007 at 03:05 PM.
Old 01-23-2007, 03:09 PM
LS1Tech Sponsor

Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts

using the handheld, when you select the performance tune to install, go to "modify" and you can modify the parameters of the performance tune for your specific vehicle.

2014 Camaro 2SS/RS - LS3, 6-speed manual, short-throw performance shifter, NPP dual-mode performance exhaust, 1LE front splitter, ZL1 rockers, Z28 Rear Spoiler, all paint-matched Red Rock Metallic, BMR strut tower brace, Cold Air Inductions cold air intake, Apex Motorsports, Inc. catch-can, Custom DiabLew Tune
www.diablewtune.com -- www.diablocustomtune.com -- www.diablocustomtunegm.com
Old 01-23-2007, 04:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jeremy341a
Can you download the predator performance tune and then make adjustments to it or can you only modify starting with the stock tune. I want to make small tuning adjustments when bracket racing, such as limiting knock retard(by timing modifications), removing torque mangement, and improving shifting. Before you tell me to get a real tuner, let me say that is not an option now. I think it will be overkill for me needs. I have no plans to mod in the future as well.
Yes, the Predator will allow you to modify the Performance tune that it comes with. You can alter timing, fuel, TM, and many other parameters.