PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LC-1 simulating narrowband and setting codes

Old 02-02-2007, 12:53 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LC-1 simulating narrowband and setting codes

hey guys, I just installed an LC-1 wideband in place of my driver's side o2 sensor. Props to LS1Tech for help on wiring it up. I used LogWorks to change the settings of the analog out for the narrowband simulation as recommended by users on this site. I've tried 1/6th switching rate, and 1/12th, and I'm still getting P0133 and P1133 codes being thrown. I have a AeroForce scan gauge and it shows the bank 1 sensor switching fine, and the wideband output is working fine, so I'm a bit stumped as to what I should try now. Also, the Aeroforce gauge is showing that the *bank 2* sensor is not really switching and hangs right around 380mv (which is the voltage it hangs at whether the bank 2 O2 is plugged in or not). I replaced the bank 2 O2 (bosch 13111), but the reading has not changed. Sorry for the long post, just trying to consolidate all my O2 questions into one thread.
Old 02-06-2007, 10:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

update: Ok, so it seems that the AeroForce gauge sometimes looks at the rear O2 sensors instead of the front O2 sensors. My rears are unplugged (ORY), and have been tuned out. This is why bank 2 was apparently not switching ... the gauge was looking at bank 2 rear. When I cycled through the menu a few times, it showed the front one, and all is well. So take note AeroForce scan gauge users! I set the LC-1 to 1/3rd switching rate, cleared the codes, and today, it again through the P1133 code. Do I need to tweak how the waveform looks at all? This whole thing is getting frustrating, and I'm about ready to relocate the lc-1 and not use it to simulate the narrowband anymore. Anyone got any input/help?

Search this Thread