PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Rick from Synergy is the MAN

Search this Thread

Old 02-12-2007, 04:48 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Rick from Synergy is the MAN

Last month I made a third trip up to my previous tuner to give him one last chance to try to "fix" my tune - and although it made good numbers on the dyno, the long term fueling was still bad wrong. The LTRIMs/STRIMs would eventually learn the (wrong) fueling tables - which I was told were "fine", adding up to 30% to the mix - and carry that fuel over into WOT, and soon my WOT A/F was in the 8's again and the car was way down on power - again. I couldn't give it more than half throttle without it falling on its face. Pretty dissapointing after all the money and work. I started to really hate driving it, and was getting tired of making excuses for why I couldn't race, or why I hadn't been to the track.

I'm now working with Rick from Synergy Motorsports.

He is the most knowledgable tuner I have ever talked to or worked with, period. I owe him BIGTIME for turning my car from something I was depressed over spending money on and considered putting back to stock, or selling - back into the awesome car I knew it had the potential to be and really enjoyed driving.

The car is running GREAT now, and is getting to be a handful logging WOT runs. Drivability is AWESOME. No more surging during light throttle/low load. No more falling on its face when you stomp the gas.

So - the car is FINALLY running great, and I should finally be able to start racing the new setup soon. Seems like I've been waiting forever - it's been almost two years since I bought the blower.

I can't thank Rick enough for helping me get the car running like it should be. You ROCK man !

Rob (Bad30th)
Old 02-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You forgot to give your previous tuner the credit he deserves. Out him.
Old 02-13-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Hey Rob!

Glad to hear you are finally getting the best out of the ATI. Sorry to hear you had to go through so much to get it running properly, I would have lent a hand if I knew. But yes, Rick knows his stuff, glad he was able to help you out. Enjoy your beast!
Old 02-13-2007, 10:53 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

rick does awesome work and their customer service are top notch. Good thing i just live 2 miles away from synergy

Last edited by CaliboyTA; 02-13-2007 at 11:03 AM.