Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

anyone ever taken the EFI 101 class?

Search this Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 11:33 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by dc_justin
The regular price for the course is $495. If you register early you will receive a $50 discount, so $445. PM me if you're interested in attending one of the upcoming EFI-101 courses and I'll try and help you out with any questions you have.
I'd love to, but distance is an issue. Plus I don't have any more vacation time in the foreseeable future. Thanks, though.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:28 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Xtnct00WS6
What book was used?
From the class description I would say it's a specialized manual provided specifically for the class... in previous descriptions the book sounded to be "Engine Management: Advanced Tuning" by Greg Banish. I recently purchased the book from Amazon, although it hasn't made it to my door yet.
Old 08-20-2007, 01:41 PM
TECH Apprentice

The regular price for the course is $495. If you register early you will receive a $50 discount, so $445. PM me if you're interested in attending one of the upcoming EFI-101 courses and I'll try and help you out with any questions you have.
Looking at the site, I'm only seeing a few dates. Do you know if there's anything else in the works? I won't be able to make the Naperville Oct 13th or 20th dates, and I really don't have much of a desire to go all the way to Cali for just a few days.

Chicago isn't too bad of a drive, but something in the Kansas City area would be great!
Old 08-20-2007, 05:32 PM
Hello Dave

Originally Posted by Rhino
Looking at the site, I'm only seeing a few dates. Do you know if there's anything else in the works? I won't be able to make the Naperville Oct 13th or 20th dates, and I really don't have much of a desire to go all the way to Cali for just a few days.

Chicago isn't too bad of a drive, but something in the Kansas City area would be great!
I haven't heard of any talks of partnering with a shop near KC to house the course(s). There was recently a course in the Dallas-Fort Worth area (taught at Xtreme Horsepower, an LS1tech sponsor) and will likely be one again in a few months.
Old 08-21-2007, 09:34 AM
TECH Apprentice

I haven't heard of any talks of partnering with a shop near KC to house the course(s). There was recently a course in the Dallas-Fort Worth area (taught at Xtreme Horsepower, an LS1tech sponsor) and will likely be one again in a few months.
TX wouldn't be too bad either. I'll have to keep an eye out for that.

Quick Reply: anyone ever taken the EFI 101 class?