Default Ben

Here ya go Ben.
Attached Files
File Type: hpt
Ben.hpt (458.7 KB, 58 views)
Old 12-02-2007, 06:14 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Couldn't a PM have covered this thread instead?
Old 12-02-2007, 06:46 PM
Banned

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

So whats the issue now? How about posting a log, so everyone knows why you're posting the tune?
Old 12-02-2007, 09:58 PM
On The Tree

pm don't let you put attachments, if they do, show me. stop whining and go somewhere else. this is a forum for help, not complaints.
Old 12-02-2007, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

Let me start over. That was rude and i'm not editing it. I am giving Ben a copy of his tune to take with him and i'm not scared to have others view it. I have tried many times to send it to him in a PM but cannot find the button to send it. Help me if you can and i'll stop sending them like this. There may be others that might want to copy things out of it though that have the same mods. There is more to life than money and keeping secrets only makes things cost more. I am only trining to help people out.
Old 12-03-2007, 05:18 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by onecamaro1
Let me start over. That was rude and i'm not editing it. I am giving Ben a copy of his tune to take with him and i'm not scared to have others view it. I have tried many times to send it to him in a PM but cannot find the button to send it. Help me if you can and i'll stop sending them like this. There may be others that might want to copy things out of it though that have the same mods. There is more to life than money and keeping secrets only makes things cost more. I am only trining to help people out.
Thanks for helping me with my tune too. I appreciate it.
Old 12-03-2007, 06:09 AM
Banned

pm don't let you put attachments, if they do, show me. stop whining and go somewhere else. this is a forum for help, not complaints.
Whos whining?
Old 12-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Banned

You can send it to him in an email. If you just posted it for people to view in case they wanted it, why didnt you post something saying that?
Never said you were scared of nothing. If you need help with something, it would be nice to know what its doing that you need help with. And WTF is with the "keeping secrets only costs more"?
Old 12-03-2007, 08:49 AM
Custm2500's #1 Fan

He cant email it to me because of the Govt server I'm on... it removes the attachments before it hits my inbox... At least that type of file. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesnt with some types of attachments.... I know it removes the .hpt's and .hpl's

-We got ALOT of issues taken care of last night. The gas mileage turns out to be 100% my fault LOL... issue with the fuel pump/basket/lock ring... so far it seems to be back to where it was, and from what the fuel gauge/trip meter's saying... its even better.

I'll ride out after I'm done doing with some packing and get that final stuff written... The truck's fun to drive again. The 2nd gear tire smoke show last night proved that

-I really dont want this thread to revert to what the Hampton Roads thread almost did guys... Chauncey was just doing me a favor by posting the tune... Ed, I appreciate your help here and there with what you have helped with. Everything's gravy now

Last edited by silver-mod-o; 12-03-2007 at 08:59 AM.

Search this Thread