Sponsored by:

Best Tune shop in the Nation! G-Force

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2008, 10:49 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Tune shop in the Nation! G-Force

G-Force > Vengeance

Ok, this is a half praise and half bash letter written in my perspective. Some people will probably not like and some people will pat me on the back for being honest.

First ill start with Vengeance...

I bought their Vengeance VRX3 cam and i it was working kinda hard for a small/mid size cam (with their tune). Although, it was still a pretty good cam the car certainly felt it was lacking something. At the top end of the cam it does great, but something was definatly wrong with the tune. Well i give Ron a call and more or less get an answering machine 80% of the time. The other 20 im trying to talk as fast a possible because the entire time your to discuss what your not liking about the tune and he tells you send it in an email. First, that is just bad buisiness if your going to relay a person to email if they are your customers.

At one point i waited for a tune for nearly an hour (the shop was closed when they were supposed to be open) after driving for 5 hours to get to their shop because they had forgotten about my schedueled dyno time. So when i got my dyno pulls it took them all of about 30 minutes to do. They charged me to fix the previous tune. So after driving back on that tune i got SES light about 40 miles from my house (270-300ish miles 1 way) and was PISSED. I called Ron's cell phone that i got from a friend and was referred to the email again and at that point i knew i was done with Vengeance. I then decided i was going to take my buisiness elsewhere because they obvisouly did not care about what was goin on with my car nor the situation at hand.

G-Force

So i get reffered to G-Force from here on for houston area tuner and to get ahold of Mike. So i get ahold of Mike and explain him of my F-ed up situation and he was like "man i can fix anything". I was like yeah sure... whatever... this guy is blowing smoke up my *** (hehe.. sorry mike i wasnt a believer at the time). Ok so I gave Mike my car and he took a look at it and said that if the previous tuner (at this time mike wasnt aware of Vengeance touching my car) took the time to look around the car he would have seen an exhaust leak. The exhaust was a lil jacked up so i decided to replace it and be done with it. By the way, Mike promptly answered any email or phone call that i gave. Not only that, i was on the phone with him and Ben in the shop for on more then one occasion for at least 30 minutes discussing options and upgrades that i could do for my car. They were both VERY cooperative and very understanding of my issues/costs and knew exactly what was going on with my car. They never had to put me down or put me on hold to let me know what was going on with my car. I'd call and say Hey this is Sam, and bam they would be like, HEY SAM, we got your car up on ect ect ect.

So, after all the upgrading/fixing i was VERY pleased with the results. They even detailed my car for me to pick it up. Not only that... They also got me an inspection sticker for my car because it was out. Now, i dont know anything about running a buisness, but good lord.... these people do.. no doubt in my mind.

So Mike, this is my thank you for unfucking my car and the AMAZING customer service that you provided me during our buisiness.

Thank you,
Sam

P.S. If you want to dime in on here on anything else you did or want to say go for it Mike!
Old 04-10-2008, 11:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 526 Likes on 370 Posts

If you made it from Houston to the northside of Atlanta in 5 hours, you shouldn't have let anyone touch the car EVER. It usually takes me over 11 hours.