PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
View Poll Results: Are you running a PLX wideband? (Multiple Choice, check all that apply)
Yes, I participated in the GP!
35.14%
Yes, but I didnt know about the deal prior to purchasing mine.
24.32%
Nope, I use another brand of wideband!
32.43%
I have yet to have any issues with my PLX setup!
29.73%
Ive had some problems with my PLX setup.
5.41%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 37. You may not vote on this poll

Do you use a PLX Wideband?

Search this Thread

Old 09-06-2009, 05:00 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by sixvi6-camaro
I had a PLX.. I've bought mine a while back so it may be different than the current ones. My PLX worked fine for WOT tuning but always read around 1 full AFR lean whenever the PCM commanded 14.7 AFR. basically PCM commanded 14.7 PLX would read 15.6 AFR. It caused the LTFT's to be off quite a lot when I was using the WB to sim the NB and was just generally annoying seeing it off in logs. After I got LT headers I went back to NB's for the PCM and tested the PLX vs an LC1 by installing one in each bank of the car and found the LC1 to be accurate. Again though this was probably 2 years ago so they are probably different now.
I know it's an old thread and I didn't buy mine from EDO, but I bought mine a year ago from another dealer and just got around to installing it. This same crap that happened to him is happening to me. It sucks! Looks like I'm gonna have to pull it and sell it since PLX won't help me. Also half of my DM-5 gauge is backwards. When the numbers go richer, the light bar goes to the leaner side and vice versa. They wanted to charge me to send it in to fix it and now that I mentioned the problem above about it reading lean even though my fuel trims are dead on(even tried brand new o2s), they stopped responding to my e-mail.

Quick Reply: Do you use a PLX Wideband?