PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPTuner VCM enhancement issue HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 11:13 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPTuner VCM enhancement issue HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!

I bought the HPTuner Suite 2.1.18 iand went to the dyno and the guy coulnt do a thing since he wante to work the A/F ratio in RTT and it ask for an VCM enhancement and i waist time and money. I really dont know a thing about HPTuner, but my question is, HOW I CAN GET AN VCM ENHANCEMENT SO THAT THE GUY CAN WORK ON RTT, PLEAS TELL WHAT TO DO STEP BY STEP, i am going crazy because every one puts a direccion for the VCM enhancement but i dont find a thing or a place to buy or what to do.
Please will apreciate your help a lot.
thanks
Old 06-05-2008, 11:58 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 432 Likes on 307 Posts

Put down the crack pipe and find a different tuner.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:39 AM
LS1TECH Sponsor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Applying & using our custom operating systems is a pretty simple process that takes less than 5 minutes start to finish in most cases, I even created a demo on how to apply & use one.

Applying a RTT(Real Time Tuning) Custom Operating system and Using it via the VCM Suite Scanner-NEW!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:25 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Okay, to know, how this program, without the RTT, works is you connect a wideband and after downloading the stock data of the car you make the changes you want in the tables and then you click the bottom that says Write Entire and then you have to check again with the wideband???
It is you to learn a bit and try to help the guy using this program.
ANd if you have the RTT you can do the changes in the table and inmediately you will observe the changes in the car or wideband without clicking on the botton that says Write Entire?
Old 06-08-2008, 06:44 PM
12 Second Club

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

"Okay, to know, how this program, without the RTT, works is you connect a wideband and after downloading the stock data of the car you make the changes you want in the tables and then you click the bottom that says Write Entire and then you have to check again with the wideband???"

You can do write calibration instead of write entire; takes 30 seconds vs 2 minutes. But yes, you hook up the wideband, gather data, make changes in the editor, flash the changes to the car and check using the wideband again.

"ANd if you have the RTT you can do the changes in the table and inmediately you will observe the changes in the car or wideband without clicking on the botton that says Write Entire?"

You will immediately see the changes but you still need to write them to the car to take effect permanently.

Check out www.hptuners.com/forum for more help.

Quick Reply: HPTuner VCM enhancement issue HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!