PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo

Help Me! Can't get HP Tuners on my computer without internet!

Search this Thread

Old 06-12-2008, 04:23 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Angry Help Me! Can't get HP Tuners on my computer without internet!

I have gone through numerous items to try to get this loaded onto my laptop. Any help is appreciated! I have internet at work so I logged onto HP Tuners and downloaded the 2.1 and 2.2 versions on a blank CD. Well, the .NET program will not show on the CD after it's burned and the regular 2.2 disk asks for this program when I put it into the laptop. Also, I am copying my application # (the long one) word-for-word and it says it is invalid. Does anyone know how I can get this running on my laptop? I guess when HP Tuners sends you the 2.2 CD you actually need the 2.1 program so this has been a nightmare! It has to be easier than this!
Old 06-12-2008, 06:31 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yea I ran into the same problem. You'll have to get the .net program on there somehow as far as know. Seems like I had the same problem with the application key too. If I remember right it had something to do with whether I had the letters caps or not. Cant remember which way tho. Seems like when I downloaded version 2.22 off the website it had the .net program on it. Might check over on the hptuners and see if those guys have any suggestions. Sorry I couldnt be of more help

Last edited by CW 99 Z; 06-12-2008 at 06:31 PM. Reason: ommited word

Quick Reply: Help Me! Can't get HP Tuners on my computer without internet!