PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have a couple of question maybe you all can help me out with.

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2008, 11:07 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Have a couple of question maybe you all can help me out with.

My first question or issue is that, I am suspect that my LC1 is steering me to a leaner than normal direction. When I do the AutoVE the car sounds and seems a little rougher at idle and cruise. (14.6) I have done the free air calibration for my LC1 and get about 20.6 for the free air reading which seems about right. How can I tell if my LC1 is giving me the correct value? (get the car dyno using their WB and compare the difference) The second reason I think that I maybe getting a bad reading is because, when I recently went to the quarter mile track this weekend and did a couple of logs. On the first run I had no KR but according to my LC1 and a coulple of cells were a little rich. My AFR was set to 12.7. I then leaned out the cells and got about 1.8 degrees of KR, and only when I was in third gear from 5203 RPM to 6000 RPM where I shut down. I was getting 25.0 degrees of spark and then the KR. My spark tables should be stock. In the first run does not start till about frame 3500.

I have added my two log files from the runs and the tune that was used on the second run.

Thanks in advance for any help.
Attached Files
File Type: efi
1tat.efi (143.8 KB, 81 views)
File Type: efi
2tat.efi (79.0 KB, 47 views)
File Type: tun
2nd Test & Tune.tun (474.1 KB, 86 views)
Old 07-12-2008, 04:42 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

TTT... Anyone.

Quick Reply: Have a couple of question maybe you all can help me out with.