Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Speartech conversion car throwing a P0102 code

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2003, 05:15 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Speartech conversion car throwing a P0102 code

Just like it says guys I got my harness done by speartech and now that i have the conversion done I am checking things out. I cant seem to clear the P0102 MAF low freq trouble code. Everyone talks about a fuse on the car some where if it is stock but did speartech modify it?

The car is in closed loop cause I dont have the front O2 sensor hooked up is that it? The only other DTC's I am getting is the AC which I dont have hooked up yet and the front O2's that I dont have hooked up yet.

Or is my MAF sensor bad? I am just plugging it in with it clamped to the TB but no filter at all. But I havent driven it that way.

Help
Mike
Old 08-27-2003, 10:16 PM
TECH Addict

Received 47 Likes on 31 Posts

Default Re: Speartech conversion car throwing a P0102 code

I sounds like something isn't hooked up. If it is possible, hook up a scantool and try to see exactly what HZ your MAF is reporting. If it is reporting a value, then look to your MAF for the problem. If the signal is basically dead (very near zero) then look towards the wiring.

Kicking your car to open loop and removing the front O2's will not cause this code.

Good Luck
Old 08-27-2003, 10:24 PM
RJF
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Speartech conversion car throwing a P0102 code

You should just call John very nice to deal with Talked to him at the track and he just tuned my computer if you need his number pm me and ill get it for you