PCM Diagnostics & Tuning HP Tuners | Holley | Diablo
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

woohoo, got my auto tap today (some ?'s)

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2003, 08:34 AM
TECH Addict

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default woohoo, got my auto tap today (some ?'s)

w/ the efilive v5 pro, and I'm clueless, I havent hooked it onto the car yet so there's alot of stuff I cant access, but if anybody knows how to use the pro version and how to make spark and fuel adjustments that would be great if you could give me a quick run through, I've tried there web site and it dosent give any info, but its also under construction, and does the auto tap have the guages, because only the v5pro shows guages, almost like I dont have to open auto tap at all just v5, does this sound right, oh well, I'll be playing with it on the car tomorrow, thanks for any help
Old 08-28-2003, 10:22 AM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: woohoo, got my auto tap today (some ?'s)

Its pretty easy what i did was log some data. Closed loop and open loop data. When you are finsihed driving you can replay the logged data. under the fuel and spark tabs you will see the values changing and being updated real time. For any WOT runs go to those cells higlight the ones you want hit "set" in the left hand corner and enter a new value and save these values. To use these values turn your "control panel" on before logging the next run. go back to the fuel and spark tabs and click "load", pick your file and click the overide button. from there go to the control panel and click the "use fuel map" and "use spark map" check boxes and you are good to go. If i am not detailed enough sorry i dont have the program sitting in fornt of me because i am at work