Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

result of deleting codes from computer and NC OBDII testing

Search this Thread

Old 09-08-2003, 10:22 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default result of deleting codes from computer and NC OBDII testing

ok a lot of people have been askin about this and i was curious myself. well maybe im late on latting you all know but here it goes.

i just deleted my EGR valve, AIR system and rear o2's from my computer. now for NC inspection like in many other states the car has to go through a visual inspection and then the obd2 part of the test. i was worried with that deleted from my system the computer wouldnt pass, seeing i can pass the visual cause i inspect well after i drove a hundred miles or so to get the car "ready for testing" i pluged it up. much to my surprise i passed with all that deleted. the way it was explained to me is that the inspection machine knows what car has to have what and no matter what is done it can tell. thank God they were wrong

so all in all, if you can be sneaky about passing visual, and if you want tips let me know i can tell you how to someone easy and you can still pass ...down here in NC that is
Old 09-10-2003, 12:13 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: result of deleting codes from computer and NC OBDII testing

could you e-mail me your edit file so I could take a look at it? I have been playing around with my edit but I cant get all the systems ready. Thanks