Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

My Letter to Gm on the Demise of Pontiac

Search this Thread

Old 06-25-2009, 05:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by slickone
I will also send and e-mail.
I grew up around some kids who parent bought GTO's and Trans am's for them right out of high scholl and love riding in every one.
This WS6 I have is the second one that I have ever owned.
Until this car my favorite car owned was a 1976 grand prix I bought from an old lady whos husband died in 1981 with 42000 original miles.

What e-mail address are we sending 2?
emails only hold so much weight. Sending them a physical letter in the mail is one they have to pay attention to.

Hell, I sent 2 copies in the mail to them. One to the corporate address in this thread and one to a P.O. Box for GM HQ.
Old 06-28-2009, 07:52 AM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Yes because i hear people are forced to read their mail. They can treat it just like the spam folder in your inbox. Select all, delete.

If someone really needed their help, they would call or visit, not email or write a letter. They know that, and so im assuming they would care about a letter as much as an email.
Old 06-28-2009, 08:54 AM
Deranged Rat Fink

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

For those of you writing letters ( I am one of you) ,I also suggest you write your Congressman + President and let then know their attempts to forcibly shove "green" cars down your throat WILL be remembered next election . I will NEVER own a Prius or any silly vehicle such as that. The Camaro , Challenger and Mustang are also endangered species with things like the "Cash for Clunkers" legislation , "Cap and Trade" and whatever else they can come up with. If you told me 15 years ago that the demise of Pontiac and ridiculous gov't proposals would be happening ,I would think you were insane......
Old 07-05-2009, 07:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Sent My letter today...
Old 01-24-2010, 12:14 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

for some reason i love pontaic. looks like i found that perfect girl who has a boyfriend situation. cant afford a new 1 right now but planned on buyin new pontaic sports car when i got out school and got good job. looks like im fuxed and stayin with 99 trans am. just by dd's lol. sucks got them.... i am tempted to buy the new camaro though! things are sexy and have right motor

Quick Reply: My Letter to Gm on the Demise of Pontiac