Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

95 formula exhaust ideas

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 01:15 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 95 formula exhaust ideas

I bought a 95 formula, m6, 97xxx miles about a month ago and am happy with the car, but the exhaust isn't loud enough for me. I'm having a bit of trouble deciding what to run, so what do all of you have for exhaust? One idea I have is to use a powerstick muffler kinda like the slp cat back, but I really don't know how this would sound, as all I found on youtube is true duals using this muffler. I am going to eventually run true duals, when rebuild the motor into a 396, which is a few years down the road, but I don't want to wait that long for different exhaust! The other question that I have is anyone using the LT1 corvette style tips on their birds? I haven't seen a picture of a firebird with that style of tip and would like to see if I like the way they look on a firebird
Old 05-25-2010, 01:41 PM
Launching!

if u just want it loud until u do your build go with slp loudmouth.
Old 05-26-2010, 12:56 AM
TECH Regular

If I do anything its gonna be custom done at the muffler shop down the road, he's really good and is fair on the prices, he quoted me 200 for a magnaflow instaled and the muffler. What do you think about my LT1 vette tip idea?