Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Pic's 2001 WS6

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2010, 11:12 PM
Moz
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Pic's 2001 WS6

First off,I have NOT used a orbital a day in my life.Here are pic's I took after using a PC-7424XP and a product from a vendor that will not be named at this time (PM me with any questions).The product I used took ALL swirls out of my Black WS6.We all know that Black anything is a S.O.B for swirls and scratches.
I clay bar'd,Swirl/Haze removed,polish,waxed.The product I used is even color coded to the correct pads you use in each step.
For all you out there that are nervous or questionable about detailing your own car,bite the bullet and try.This is my FIRST attempt in detailing my own car.
I took 95% of the swirls & spider webs out of the finish just the first time!
I'm not sure about any other product out there but I was floored at how easy it was and the outcome I achieved! WOW!!!!
Attached Thumbnails Pic's 2001 WS6-transam-005.jpg   Pic's 2001 WS6-transam-001.jpg   Pic's 2001 WS6-transam-003.jpg   Pic's 2001 WS6-transam-004.jpg   Pic's 2001 WS6-transam-002.jpg  

Old 08-10-2010, 03:03 PM
On The Tree

You car sits so mean!

I need to summon the courage to clay bar and detial. I have an 8" electric orbital polisher that i scored from the neighbor! He was gonna throw out becuase it burnt out. Turns out just the wires were frayed in the cord! new cord end for 4 bucks good as new!

What kinda of time did it take you to clay bar, polish, wax? and what kind of temperature did you work in. It's way to hot to be out waxing in KS still... but the temps will start to drop soon enough.

Thanks,
-Blake
Old 08-10-2010, 08:25 PM
Moz
Launching!

Originally Posted by Hartje
You car sits so mean!

I need to summon the courage to clay bar and detial. I have an 8" electric orbital polisher that i scored from the neighbor! He was gonna throw out becuase it burnt out. Turns out just the wires were frayed in the cord! new cord end for 4 bucks good as new!

What kinda of time did it take you to clay bar, polish, wax? and what kind of temperature did you work in. It's way to hot to be out waxing in KS still... but the temps will start to drop soon enough.

Thanks,
-Blake
I'll PM you.

Quick Reply: Pic's 2001 WS6