Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Frustrated

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2013, 11:35 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Frustrated

So my roomie is havin some gal back over after a year and a half. I used to demand all the time that she not make a couch out of my 77 Trans Am. The fiberglass nose will change structure. That's how those divots accumulate across the top. Well, the 77 is gone and I'll kill the bitch if she dies the same to my clean 02. I know the headlight arms will bend and then that looks like **** alignment wise. I'd like to just put a KTFO clinic down , but then there's the law who can't do anything about the situation except put me in jail. It's straight bullshit. That's disrespect and property damage. It's not cool and not funny. Idiots. We're talking 50 year old people that are perps. You'd think otherwise. Aw, you'd think an American car would be more sturdy?! I hear. I 'll show ya sturdy, my fist down your gullet. Any legal suggestions? It's simple. Have some respect, grab a chair, stay the **** off my car before I hospitalize you since the law can't keep you off.
Old 04-09-2013, 11:58 PM
Teching In

Does she have a car?
Old 04-10-2013, 01:38 AM
On The Tree

Yeah good point. She'd care less if I retaliated against a Camry. There's a 65 Mustang garage queen in her garage. I'd love to retaliate on that if I could. It just boils down to a complete lack of respect. I'd expect something different from a 50 year old school teacher. It bugs me to no end. I've tried to be nice, then aggressively nice all while putting it into perspective. Nothing worked. I'm just gonna knock both of them out. Sometimes, that's the only way.
Old 04-10-2013, 02:06 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I would tell someone once, and only once... They would get the picture that I meant exactly what I said.
Old 04-10-2013, 06:30 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 442 Likes on 319 Posts

First off, insist that your roomie control her. See if that solves the problem.
If not successful, I'm afraid to say that if someone ignored my stern request to "get off my car" it would turn physical. I would grab them off the car by the arm. If they fight back, witnesses will be helpful that the offending party was damaging your car, which started the whole thing after ignoring your very legal demand. Would a jury really convict you? Would a judge? Not when you made the request to get off your car in front of others. Grabbing someone's arm and removing them would not be unreasonable if damage was being done. If it escalates, too bad. If she really ignores you that bad, she's just a bully B**ch and it is time to take a stance. I would not be able to look at myself in the mirror if I let someone damage my car on purpose while I just sat and watched. Laws and political correctness just don't apply 100% of the time, not when it comes to scumbags.

Last edited by NC01TA; 04-10-2013 at 06:40 AM. Reason: Added info
Old 04-10-2013, 07:09 AM
On The Tree

U need to have another girl around to handle the physical part of handling her. It never ever looks good or goes over well if its a man. Even if the chick deserves her *** knocked off your car for being a nasty bitch don't touch her your self.
Old 04-10-2013, 10:06 AM
TECH Apprentice

actually i have a better idea here, throw grease around the whole sides of the car.
front, sides leave the back . that way she'll slip and fall down every time till she just stops doing it lol.

other than that i think you should simply get some authority opinion
Old 04-10-2013, 10:17 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by AmDWs6
actually i have a better idea here, throw grease around the whole sides of the car.
front, sides leave the back . that way she'll slip and fall down every time till she just stops doing it lol.

other than that i think you should simply get some authority opinion
Unfortunately as funny as that would be to watch, he would risk her falling and landing on the car therefore possibly damaging it.

Peoples lack of respect really appalls me and usually pisses me off! This situation would definitely **** me off!
Old 04-10-2013, 10:39 AM
'Bird Director

Location: Central Indiana Honors: 4th grade spelling bee contestant
Received 24 Likes on 16 Posts

Move out perhaps?
Old 04-10-2013, 10:43 AM
TECH Enthusiast

I have learned the sound of a taser works great. im 18 and i baby the hell out of my 98' TA and when we have guest over every one likes it to be the conversation peice. so when i ask them to move and they dont i find my girls cute little taser and zap it a few times. actually got to tase a friend that way
Old 04-11-2013, 07:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 27 Likes on 21 Posts

Get some habanero extract and spread it around where she lays on your car. Bitch won't want to lay on it after that.
Old 04-11-2013, 07:37 PM
TECH Apprentice

i have a perfect idea ... if you could only pull it off ...
get a line from the fuel pressure valve drive it from below and get it to a side where usually lays on .. PSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST ... you just made the car pee on her ahahahaha
Old 04-15-2013, 11:10 AM
teh PuRpL3z

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by y2k_ta
Move out perhaps?
Or ditch the roommate.

Quick Reply: Frustrated