Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Shipped A Car using Angels Transport

Search this Thread

Old 04-14-2014, 12:44 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Shipped A Car using Angels Transport

Ok So. This is the Second time I have transported a Car. What I did was go to the first two pages of google and submit quote forms...DONT DO THAT! I was contacted via email & phone about 100 times with these people that were trying to hard sell me. From bashing competition to crazy promises. Seriously my phone was blowing up. I was thinking there was no hope... Then I found Angels Transport on ls1tech. Gave THEM a call and explained what I was going through, Explained where my car needed to be picked up and delivered. Within 1 day! MY car was picked up. So I called them on Wednesday, Thursday car picked up and Tuesday was Delivered! INSANE! Along the way I received Text Updates and calls to let me know the status. Best Experience I have ever had. They actually know the Drivers, not just post your job to some job board. stay away from those boiler room sales people that hound you to death and just Call Angels!

Was Shipped from MN to Louisiana

Here she is!
Old 04-14-2014, 03:27 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

yo thats freaking sweet, what a tease post some more info and pics! bye the way great deal on shipping nice to see there are some good ones, did u buy it sight unseen?
Old 04-14-2014, 04:45 PM
Launching!

Glad to hear it worked well for you. I wish I would have seen this earlier. I've been waiting a week for mine. Well I bought it a lil over a week ago and I'm still waiting for it to be picked up. I got a call today from the company ( not angels, but I'll post a thread later about it all) saying they MAY be able to finally pick it up tomorrow. I just want my car!
Old 04-18-2014, 12:28 PM
Closed ex-Sponsor Account

Thank you so very much for the review. It was a pleasure and an honor doing business with you
Old 04-19-2014, 09:56 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 510 Likes on 368 Posts

Very nice to hear. Thanks for that.
The horror stories about some transport companies are unreal, from condoms being found in owner's cars to 'joyrides' during overnight excursions. Never mind the old pickup truck guys that come with a trailer and don't speak English.
Old 04-26-2014, 10:26 AM
Teching In

https://ls1tech.com/forums/special-e...awk-701-a.html

Here is my thread with tons of pics!

Quick Reply: Shipped A Car using Angels Transport