| | LS1 F-body grounds-all of them
Here are the engine bay grounding points for the LS1 F-bodies (there may be more!):
- Back of passenger side cylinder head.
- Passenger side of block.
- 3 ground wires on the back of the drivers side head.
- Under the bracket for the air box assembly.
- Top left of radiator support
- Top right of radiator support
- Left Shock Tower
- Right Shock Tower
- Right side of engine block (BATT - )
- Grounding strap from just behind alternator, to body frame rail under the ABS.
- Passenger side fender well battery ground
- Drivers side by fuse block
Rest of the vehicle (there may be more!):
- Trunk hatch release bracket (2).
- Below left front seat (Firebird only).
- Center rear of roof (Camaro, coupe only).
- Near left of dome light (Camaro, vert).
- Right kick panel.
- Left kick panel.
- I/P harness, near instrument cluster.
- Cluster of ground wires on the lower ds pillar, close to the door push button for the interior light.
- Below center console.