Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Need some help with my 98 T/A

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2016, 11:07 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need some help with my 98 T/A

I picked up the car with aftermarket rims on it. the fronts were way too big and had destroyed the plastic wheel liner on the inside. It also appears that the splash guarding was removed from the underside as well. I need some help figuring out what to order. I pulled some used wheel well liners from a wrecked v6 car, but the splash guarding connected to it was already busted. I forgot to get p/n's from the wrecked car. It would be super helpful if I could see a picture of the underside of the front of a late 4th gen T/A too.

Please let me know if you need more info.
Old 09-29-2016, 10:55 AM
12 Second Club

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by ksirb
I picked up the car with aftermarket rims on it. the fronts were way too big and had destroyed the plastic wheel liner on the inside. It also appears that the splash guarding was removed from the underside as well. I need some help figuring out what to order. I pulled some used wheel well liners from a wrecked v6 car, but the splash guarding connected to it was already busted. I forgot to get p/n's from the wrecked car. It would be super helpful if I could see a picture of the underside of the front of a late 4th gen T/A too.

Please let me know if you need more info.
[I DO NOT OWN THESE PHOTO'S, I FOUND THEM BY GOOGLE SEARCHING!!!]
I'm assuming you are referring to the front valance pieces in front of the Wheel Well splash guards that connect to the bumper cover as seen in the photo (circled). You can buy these pieces by searching for "98-02 front splash deflector valance" on eBay.
Attached Thumbnails Need some help with my 98 T/A-front-lower-air-trim-bumper-deflector-valance-2.jpg   Need some help with my 98 T/A-front-lower-air-trim-bumper-deflector-valance.jpg  

Quick Reply: Need some help with my 98 T/A