Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Fixed Antenna Bracket??

Old 08-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fixed Antenna Bracket??

I've been looking for a bracket to swap out my power antenna for a fixed shorty. Searched part number 10425535, but unfortunately as we all know, the part is discontinued and impossible to find. Anyone have a bracket laying around that you wanna sell? There aren't many TA's around here for parts at the local bone yards, and the ones that I did find did not have the bracket I'm looking for. Any help would be much appreciated!
Old 08-20-2017, 08:23 PM
Staging Lane

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

Find someone parting out a Camaro, take the antenna assembly off of it. I aligned it out I wanted where it was perpendicular and the top of the antenna was flat and flush with the "beauty grommet" on the outside of the fender and used a self tapping screw to mount it to the original mounting point on the inside of the fender. Simple and cost me $20 + a self tapping screw.
Old 08-21-2017, 06:17 AM
Save the manuals!

Received 322 Likes on 295 Posts

Right. Salvage from a Camaro. I recall they came with fixed antennas.

If a local salvage yard can't help you, there are several yards across North America that specialize in F-Bodies and other LS platforms.
Old 08-21-2017, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I think we have a couple camaros around here. I'll have to check again. Thanks for the help 😘

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Fixed Antenna Bracket??