Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Reproduction Window Sticker?

Search this Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 11:38 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Reproduction Window Sticker?

Has anybody ordered the vehicle information packet and / or reproduction window stickers from Pontiac Historic Services? Their website is http://www.phs-online.com/index.html

I'm thinking about it, just wanted to know if anyone else has dealt with them before and if you are happy with what you got...

Thanks!
Doug
Old 01-30-2005, 01:44 PM
Staging Lane

Received 34 Likes on 21 Posts

I ordered both the info package and a repro window sticker from them, and was quite satisfied. The info package contained a detailed summary of my car's original equipment/options (eg. AQ9 seats etc), its production dates, original dealership, etc. Along with that, they sent some GM advertising and paperwork, including a copy of the shipping manifest for my car. The advertising was photocopied, however, not original, and not the best quality.

The repro window sticker was very worth it (as my car didnt have that with it when I bought it). I've since had the sticker copied several times, and have added it to my binder of car documentation, and had it matted and framed in a large vehicle display I had made.

I bought a reprint of my SLP window sticker too.

If I could get hold of my build sheet, then I would have all of my paperwork. Unfortunately, the build sheet is likely gone for good. Oh well.

I would recommend PHS, they do a good job.

------------------
1999 TA Firehawk #C008
Old 01-30-2005, 07:03 PM
TECH Veteran

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Can they do it for non WS6/Firehawks?
Old 01-30-2005, 07:35 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah they can do it for any car pontiac from like 02 to 52 or something. I need to get my RPO codes and stuff.

Quick Reply: Reproduction Window Sticker?