Pontiac Firebird 1967-2002 Birds of a feather flock together

Ta Headlight options suck... Check in here

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2005, 07:30 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Ta Headlight options suck... Check in here

Just looking at the light options us ta guys have. I have the auto optics kit(if any of you remember that failed company ) and one of them is broken. Been looking at options for replacing the lights and i havent come across any that fit that would have a replacement bulb. Im also kinda tired of the h7 bulb crap as they are hard to find in stores. Are there any other options for us... Is there any company that we could get to make us a sweet replacement that would use an h4 bulb or some other one thats more common then a h7. What do you guys think..
Old 11-01-2005, 08:32 PM
TECH Junkie

do you have any pics? i dont know what headlights you have...
Old 11-02-2005, 12:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

the auto optics kit is like a stock light but the buld is replaceable rather then having to change the whole thing... The company went out of business a few years ago so there are no replacements now....
Old 11-04-2005, 06:09 AM
On The Tree

http://www.eurolamps.com/
email them to get the specific housing you need, or pm me i have 1 low 1 hi beam set i havent installed yet. Thinking of going non pop-up.
Old 11-04-2005, 02:35 PM
On the tree

WOW I did not know he went out of business. I got me low's and never got around to ordering the high's. I did have quite the run around with him on the first set as he never answered his phone and it took him some time to mail mine out for me.

Overall they are ok, not teh greatest but not the worst. It is getting really hard to fdin even the regular bulbs, and yes the H7's are getting even harder to find anymore. My bike uses the same bulbs and I ahd to drive around for a hour last time to even find a set around here.
Old 11-04-2005, 04:41 PM
TECH Fanatic

this is what im doing right now and will work out great....http://www.fullthrottlev6.com/forums...6994#post36994

Got the bulb last night and disected it to remove the bulb out of the housing(piece of cake) now im looking at options to put a 9005/9006 in its place instead of the dreaded h7 bulb and will see how it works out..