Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Moser/EPP M9 rear for 04-06 GTO now in production!

Search this Thread

Old 08-29-2009, 12:36 PM
EPP
FormerVendor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by TARZAN
Very nice setup, hate that its so unaffordable. Look forward to seeing the times people put down with them.

-Will
Will, when you factor in all the expense of the upgrades for beefing up the factory rear, this rear isn't that expensive, and this one will hold up. There currently is a school with a built up GTO that recently spent $5000.00 building up the factory rear, only to have the rear destroy itself, and they were told there were no warranties on the parts. They are currently getting the funding together to buy one of my Moser/EPP GTO rears. Bob
Old 08-29-2009, 06:31 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Exotic Performance Plus
Will, when you factor in all the expense of the upgrades for beefing up the factory rear, this rear isn't that expensive, and this one will hold up. There currently is a school with a built up GTO that recently spent $5000.00 building up the factory rear, only to have the rear destroy itself, and they were told there were no warranties on the parts. They are currently getting the funding together to buy one of my Moser/EPP GTO rears. Bob
Its very nice, I never questioned that at all. Its top notch....

But no matter what way you look at it, its expensive. Anyone who puts this in their car is gonna have $6K or so in AND require more than just normal "bolt in" time to install....sorry, but is is expensive. I understand, when you're the only one in the game, you set the price....I don't blame you....but I'm gonna reiterrate, it is "that expensive".

Again, its damn nice, and I look forward to seeing what people can get out of these cars after the installs. Should be an interesting next year or two for the GTO crowd.

-Will
Old 08-30-2009, 05:31 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Will, I'm not making much money on this rear. Bob
Old 09-07-2009, 03:40 AM
TECH Enthusiast

bob , did you guys ever finish the gto you were putting the rear end in ? if so any vids or times from the track ?
Old 09-10-2009, 04:59 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by s/c'd cav
bob , did you guys ever finish the gto you were putting the rear end in ? if so any vids or times from the track ?
No, it is still at the shop. The customer is getting us money to finish it when he can afford to do so. It is close, I ordered the head unit so we can fire it up last week. The Weld wheels showed up yesterday for it, the tires arrived the other day. Thanks. Bob
Old 09-10-2009, 10:12 AM
TECH Enthusiast

No, it is still at the shop. The customer is getting us money to finish it when he can afford to do so. It is close, I ordered the head unit so we can fire it up last week. The Weld wheels showed up yesterday for it, the tires arrived the other day. Thanks. Bob
i know that feeling , my 04 has been parked all summer , just waiting for spring in the next month or 2 , gotta finish up a few things , and get it tuned for the new changes

keep us updated
Old 09-14-2009, 05:17 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by s/c'd cav
i know that feeling , my 04 has been parked all summer , just waiting for spring in the next month or 2 , gotta finish up a few things , and get it tuned for the new changes

keep us updated
Will do, we're waiting on the F-1C head unit to arrive from ProCharger, then we'll have this GTO up and running. Bob
Old 09-14-2009, 07:54 AM
Banned

Will, I'm not making much money on this rear. Bob
I checked on your site to see how much it would be for my car, and with the options picked it came out to a little over 6k. You gotta be making a little more than not much lol.
Old 09-19-2009, 03:45 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by GTO JIMMY
I checked on your site to see how much it would be for my car, and with the options picked it came out to a little over 6k. You gotta be making a little more than not much lol.
no that sounds about right with what a 9" cost me to put in mine, mabe a little less than 6k.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:26 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by thebassbass
no that sounds about right with what a 9" cost me to put in mine, mabe a little less than 6k.
I agree, all the items add up. People have to remember this isn't just a nine inch, it is also a complete new rear suspension including shocks and springs. Bob
Old 10-02-2009, 05:20 AM
EPP
FormerVendor

New price drop, check it out on my website. Bob

Quick Reply: Moser/EPP M9 rear for 04-06 GTO now in production!