Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

***NEED HELP***Lingenfelter Launch Control

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 01:00 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***NEED HELP***Lingenfelter Launch Control

I need some help. I bought the LNC-003 Launch controller with MPH converter switch. I installed it as per the directions, went over it many, many times and all is right. Everything works but the problem is when i press in the clutch it disables the primary limiter instead of enabling it. It is hooked up as a manual with an arming switch. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks
Old 03-22-2009, 01:41 PM
Banned

Hmmm im interested in this myself, im about to pick one of their launch controllers up.
Old 03-23-2009, 03:20 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Repeter
I need some help. I bought the LNC-003 Launch controller with MPH converter switch. I installed it as per the directions, went over it many, many times and all is right. Everything works but the problem is when i press in the clutch it disables the primary limiter instead of enabling it. It is hooked up as a manual with an arming switch. Any help would be appreciated... Thanks

As for the launch controller it works great. There are two clutch switches and the one you use is up high on the GTO's. A small part in the instructions that were left out. Got the info from the engineer that designed it for Lingenfelter.

Quick Reply: ***NEED HELP***Lingenfelter Launch Control