Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Should i get a ls2 goat or......

Search this Thread

Old 02-10-2010, 03:51 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i dont really care ab my interior bc im focused on performance and my car delivers. i dont think muscle cars should be refined bc thats what makes them the car they are. to be honest i like the lay out of my interior and it suits me fine. i have to admit gto rapes the fbody on interior and my only gripe was when the guy said fbody and beater. to me a beater is something u dont care about and dont take pride in. to the OP and as said before this is all preference. out of the box, the 2 cars will be similar in performance and as long as u have money and means the car can be made to out perform anything. i dont want to start **** just trying to give an opinion
Old 02-10-2010, 09:44 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by 6th gear
no you can not put stock anything wheels on a gto.The bolt pattern is F up,5x120mm
.The biggest tire your getting on the rear of a goat is a 275,thats without modding the rear.Or wideing your wheels.A few guys have done mini tubs but its alot of time and money.If you want a shackled up drag car on the cheap,get a fbody.If you want a nice DD thats fast and has a luxury apeal to it,get a GTO.Both have pros and cons.But only one will be right for you.Its your decion.And dont let speed deterimin they are equally fast.
Same bolt pattern as the BMW's. From what I've seen at work a 275 is wide enough for those cars. Any wider and you better be packing some real heat to the ground because it's not worth it to go much wider than stock. The crazier the tire size the more expensive they are and the harder they are to get because they won't keep them in stock for reasons such as if you have a blow out or un-repairable flat.

Quick Reply: Should i get a ls2 goat or......