Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Putting the sport edition Corsa exhaust from catback on my 04 goat with a K&N intake.

Search this Thread

Old 02-23-2010, 04:30 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Putting the sport edition Corsa exhaust from catback on my 04 goat with a K&N intake.

Any issues i need to know before installing this exhaust or is this a great exhaust for this car with the new intake. Figured they would work good together but please any info would be great. Thanks
Old 02-23-2010, 08:11 PM
Rob
TECH Fanatic

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Install is a breeze. Took me about .5 hour from start to finish and that was jacking the car up and setting it back down. If its rusty under there, it'll take a little longer. When I sold my Corsa to a guy in PA, his car was nice and crusty from the salt. Took about an hour or so to get that one installed.
Old 02-24-2010, 01:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks man, mine is in great shape under there no rust at all so this should be a breeze. Also everyone keeps saying i wasted my time with putting the K&N intake on, peoiple seem to say that the stock system intake is better. I thought it was restrictive like most parts from the factory. I figured after the corsa i would notice it a little more. Also how does the corsa sound its hard to get a good sound off the internet or youtube. But from what i hear it soiunds pretty damn good. I just hope its loud enough

Quick Reply: Putting the sport edition Corsa exhaust from catback on my 04 goat with a K&N intake.