Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

ls2 Cam only EFI live tune file

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2010, 04:12 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ls2 Cam only EFI live tune file

Just recently installed an HPE S cam into my LS2, with the usual bolt ons, intake, LT headers, 3in exhaust...etc Paid Jesse at Wait4meperformace for a mail order tune just to get a good base tune that I could work off of. I got the file, flashed the PCM myself as I have the V2, started the car up and it runs like ***. He mentioned that he converted the fuel tables to work 100% off the MAF. Either the idle is horrible, the car constantly wants to fall on its face and die and there's major backfire. I told me to unplug to MAF and run the car in open loop because the MAF might be bad. Do I just pull out the pin for the MAF and leave the plug in for the IAT sensor? Either way I'm pretty sure the MAF is not bad and it's in the tune that he did for me. Anyway long story short, does anybody have a efi live tune file they are willing to share that has the same upgrades that I do. I will be eventually tuning the car myself, but want a decent base tune to work off of. I also need to mention that it's a swap car. 1993 rx7 with a 2006 GTO LS2 engine with the upgrades mentioned above.

On another note, I think i might have an exhaust leak after the 02 sensor location. would that effect the 02 readings?

Thanks Yamii
jqh777@gmail.com
Old 11-03-2010, 06:55 PM
Teching In

Did you get the tune corrected ?
Old 11-05-2010, 06:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by LS2 6sp
Did you get the tune corrected ?
Nope haven't heard back from Jesse yet. He just asked for my stock tune so I sent him my stock tune file. The car runs fine on the stock tune just extra rich. I had paid him $75 dollars for an email tune. I flashed the PCM with his tune and the car ran horrible. I just checked over all my sensors...O2, crank sensor, MAF to make sure they were all operation correctly which they are. I'm just waiting to hear back from Jesse and it's been awhile now.

Quick Reply: ls2 Cam only EFI live tune file