Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

New GTO owner

Search this Thread

Old 12-19-2011, 05:10 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Welcome to the herd! You're going love your car!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:02 PM
11 Second Club

The car just feels weak for what it has, like it has no *****! Plus I don't like ETMC tuning, a buddy of mine got a dyno tune from them in his fbody, all they did was raise his limiter WTF!!!!?? Kooks headers to a kooks catless Y, through an x-pipe into corsa mufflers= pure sex! I love my car, just had a **** call the popo's for passing her! **** you lady and suck the **** out my ***! You pulled out in front of me, then drove 10 under for 6 long *** miles of double yellow lines and blind curves. So **** yea when i could I dropped this bish in second and poured the coals to it all the way deep into 4th! Cop pulled me over in town and I asked him why did he stop me!!?? Well you have no tags on the car....really? Then I asked him really why you stop me LOL he said that lady called in on me haha! I told him what I done and he LOL'd and said been there before haha and looked over the car and let me go! Suck on that you stuck up ****!
Old 12-19-2011, 11:04 PM
11 Second Club

That is all carry on! LOL
Old 12-20-2011, 10:37 PM
On The Tree

Wow, looks awesome! I'm jealous!
Old 12-22-2011, 09:52 AM
11 Second Club

Well after looking over the car, I have talked to the owner who built it and its a TSP V2 cam not an LG, Flowmaster Super 40's not Corsa, no ported heads just TB, 431/403 are the dyno #'s
Old 12-22-2011, 12:01 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by Cold06
The car just feels weak for what it has, like it has no *****! Plus I don't like ETMC tuning, a buddy of mine got a dyno tune from them in his fbody, all they did was raise his limiter WTF!!!!?? Kooks headers to a kooks catless Y, through an x-pipe into corsa mufflers= pure sex! I love my car, just had a **** call the popo's for passing her! **** you lady and suck the **** out my ***! You pulled out in front of me, then drove 10 under for 6 long *** miles of double yellow lines and blind curves. So **** yea when i could I dropped this bish in second and poured the coals to it all the way deep into 4th! Cop pulled me over in town and I asked him why did he stop me!!?? Well you have no tags on the car....really? Then I asked him really why you stop me LOL he said that lady called in on me haha! I told him what I done and he LOL'd and said been there before haha and looked over the car and let me go! Suck on that you stuck up ****!
Wow.
Old 12-22-2011, 05:29 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Cold06
Well after looking over the car, I have talked to the owner who built it and its a TSP V2 cam not an LG, Flowmaster Super 40's not Corsa, no ported heads just TB, 431/403 are the dyno #'s
Good to hear. I thought 440 sounded a little on the low side for a H/C car.

More room to make power!

Quick Reply: New GTO owner