Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Any one recognize this GTO?

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2012, 07:49 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by f4ll3nburr1t0
ya i just swapped the gears to 3.55 this morning, and the heads are 230's.
getting it tuned and dynoed tomorrow so well see, adn i swapped intakes to a svede.

want to sell the rims and run VMR's so i can put something bigger then these 245's on it... they dont hook worth **** lol

did he ever spray it or anything nuts? lol to late now but just curious.

know anyone who would want the 3.90's or the rims and tires?
Nope nothing nuts. I couldve sworn they were 225s. Anyways, the reason he put the rear in is because he busted the oem diff when we went to the track lol! But no nitrous or anything crazy.

It is definitely a solid car and the pedders steering rack is really nice too.. I would not be able to stand the side exhaust though lol. And yeah, those wheels aren't wide enough lol. I tried to get him to put some aftermarket staggered wheels on but he only liked oem 18s and these.

Just curious why the swap to 3.55s?
Old 04-20-2012, 10:51 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NW05gtoWA
How much do you want for the 3.90's ?
PM me an area code and well go from there.
Old 04-20-2012, 10:58 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Slo4
Nope nothing nuts. I couldve sworn they were 225s. Anyways, the reason he put the rear in is because he busted the oem diff when we went to the track lol! But no nitrous or anything crazy.

It is definitely a solid car and the pedders steering rack is really nice too.. I would not be able to stand the side exhaust though lol. And yeah, those wheels aren't wide enough lol. I tried to get him to put some aftermarket staggered wheels on but he only liked oem 18s and these.

Just curious why the swap to 3.55s?
ok lol and i the part number inscribed on the head says its a 230 and the flow seemed right to Jeremy appreciate the info

ya have to get the rear end torn down next weekend, second time in a month lol im getting about a half twist of the drive shaft before it catches the rear end so i get retarded big back lash >.<

and the 3.91 were just a tad steep but now that there swapped i kinda miss it haha and i do a lot of street runs and i feel like 3.91's killed the top end.

but everything else on the car seems solid. not a huge fan of the side exhaust. love the look tho. but hate the sound it makes through the spin tech's sounds raspy and mustang like, so ill probably get my local shop to mold me a matching 3 inch and find a way to throw some borla mufflers in the mix. well see. but first thing is first gatta get that rear end right, im told its probably horribly shimmed but well see next friday. then gatta figure out something for these rims. way to narrow for this much power.
Old 04-21-2012, 07:53 PM
Staging Lane

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Ahh ok. Ive had 3.91s in all my 6 speed cars, the 6 speed i Drove with stock 3.46s I did not like nearly as much, BUT going to the 3.55s + better wheels/tires will help with traction... I love the look of those wheels I would widen them and stick some DRs on

Quick Reply: Any one recognize this GTO?