Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

04 GTO for 13k good deal?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2012, 01:53 AM
TECH Regular

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Bought my '04 last summer with 61,5xx, SAP front and grills, SW headers, custom catback with dual-exit mod, K&N, ported TB, Hurst shifter...for the low, low price of $9,200. Had to drive 5 hours each way, but it was well worth it. I took my time finding one and jumped on this opportunity when it arose. Single mother just gave birth to a 2nd kid, couldn't afford the "toy", and needed it gone. I ended up putting $250 into fixing a shopping cart dent and respraying the underside of the SAP extension where it scraped her driveway. All in all, I got a hell of a deal.
And not even 2 weeks ago, my GF bought herself one, too. I found her an '04, 3 owner, QSM with 39,xxx and a Magnaflow catback for $14.5k. After our 2nd test drive, we asked if there was any wiggle room. Her answer: "$13k is the lowest I'll go". She bought it a few days later. Best part is, this girl lived 7 houses down the street and we were able to walk to take a test drive, and I had to drive 5 hours for mine. Beautiful, very clean car. Not a single door ring or scratch. None of the previous owners used it as a DD. All I have to do now is get a CD out of the player that is stuck...she even removed the removal tool.
The point of all of this is: Great deals are out there. Stay patient, look often, and take advantage of somebody needing a quick sale.
Old 08-01-2012, 04:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

if your in the indy region there is this one http://indianapolis.craigslist.org/cto/3159525109.html

Quick Reply: 04 GTO for 13k good deal?