Search this Thread

Old 12-10-2012, 06:52 PM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Wow, This country is just going down.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:22 PM
Teching In

Lol.... i hope these guys are joking about spending school money on TT...
Old 12-18-2012, 10:50 PM
Launching!

Originally Posted by 05TurboCGM
Wow, This country is just going down.
Not sure why I let **** like this surprise me anymore. I do expect Military guys that have been somewhat educated on the value of a education and personal finance to know better. Damn...

Originally Posted by Tishkevich
Lol.... i hope these guys are joking about spending school money on TT...
I doubt it but you can bet your damned *** Konnies Law will apply to these retards. I usually never come to this part of the board FPFQ but I will be keeping an eye on these scholars for the lulzs. Fingers crossed the first lol is a blown engine.
Old 12-18-2012, 11:37 PM
TECH Regular

Received 7 Likes on 4 Posts

I'm a double major with a 3.92 GPA, I'm working in a traumatic brain injury lab next semester. I'm golden to get into UT Law. Mean salary coming out of UT Law was $105,000 and mean salary for those working at a law firm was $134,000.

I'm not exactly worried about the 7000$ in completely subsidized student loans I have when there are Art majors in the high tens-of-thousands in loans. I could have invested that money in bonds, turned around and sold them when I finish college, and made a profit because the money is interest free. Turning down interest free money really is the same as losing free money because a dollar today is worth more than a dollar tomorrow. So please, you may not agree with what I do with my money, but don't call me stupid. Spending thousands on a vehicle when you know you will never get your money out of it is just as irresponsible, yet I don't see y'all lecturing each other for putting $25,000 into a decade old trans am...

Quick Reply: Twin Turbo Set up