Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

GTO Ram Air Hood & Spoiler! *Pics*

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2004, 11:20 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I can see the throw back mentality in the location and design of the hood scoops. I would suggest eliminating the stinger part if possible. Still a great job but you said they are functional. Have you made the air cleaner assembly for the scoops yet?
Old 09-07-2004, 11:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

The K&N intake we sell works directly with the ram air hood.

http://www.rksport.com/product/p_09091005/view_detail

Old 09-12-2004, 07:03 PM
On The Tree

The hood dosent doit for me , just dosent fit the clean lines of the GTO . Maybe something like the scoops off the twin grills back into the hood toward the cowl , with the lines sunk into the hood about 1/2 inch or sticking up 1/2 inch , not alot but enough to look like it could be factory . The front nose is real nice but what about fog lights? i dont think guys are going to have a fog light switch and no fog lights anymore , may incorperate some smaller projection lights that work with orignal wiring . Are you going to do that rear facia as one big piece or just the bottom ? The fronts a whole piece why not the rear so theres no line like the front and it would look clean like the front as well . Those sideskirts need to hug the body flush with no jugout like it looks in the picture and on the rear piece where it meets the fender well , to me the GTO is smooth and clean and that looks alittle ricy or more for the import cars . The wings nice and i like the way it ends at the top body line . These are just my opinions so take them for what there worth , but you guys do great work and your job has to be fun .
Old 09-13-2004, 10:10 AM
Teching In

Well, the kit as you see it is still in the production phase, the pieces are not completely finished. The rear piece will be just a ground effect add on to the original bumper. The front bumper will still incorporate the fog lights.
Thanks for the input.

Old 09-16-2004, 12:56 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

beautiful car..
Old 09-19-2004, 03:08 PM
TECH Fanatic

I like the hood

It just has to be painted on the same color.

-Todd

Quick Reply: GTO Ram Air Hood & Spoiler! *Pics*