Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Lingenfelter Cold air intake special

Search this Thread

Old 02-07-2005, 12:31 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by DZmedia
alright its the second week of jan.. i got charged a month ago. where is my intake at?
The dates were target dates, and we were depending on a couple of vendors to come through for us. The 1/31 date was pushed back to 2/11/05, and the 2/21/05 date still stands. If you purchase over the web, you will be charged automatically, and if you call your order in, it would be charged when it leaves LPE. send an email to jmyers@lingenfelter.com with your real name as I don't know what it is in relation to your username, and I can give you an update to when you can expect your intake system. I do have 20 systems that will be shipping by the 9th!!

sincerely,

Jeff
Old 02-07-2005, 12:46 PM
HRJ
Launching!

Originally Posted by Jeff@LPE
CSiJason,

I am sure there will be an special for the LS2 version of the cold air intake, IF it is developed.

Jeff
IF??? Man, don't even joke about that. I've been waiting patiently for LPE to come out with the '05 CAI and you now say IF??!!! AAAAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!
Old 02-07-2005, 01:11 PM
11 Second Club

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Jeff, sounds like you are having trouble filling all your current CAI orders right now, but any idea when you might have more back in stock? I missed the special limited time offer, but after looking around and comparing, the LPE CAI still looks to be one of the best available, so I want one. If I ordered now, any idea when you might be able to ship? Perhaps sometime after February 21? Thanks.
Old 02-07-2005, 02:01 PM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by batboy
Jeff, sounds like you are having trouble filling all your current CAI orders right now, but any idea when you might have more back in stock? I missed the special limited time offer, but after looking around and comparing, the LPE CAI still looks to be one of the best available, so I want one. If I ordered now, any idea when you might be able to ship? Perhaps sometime after February 21? Thanks.
Hopefully I can have some stock by 2/21/05, but I do have quite a few backorders to fill when the next shipment of parts come in. I would be safe to say, I could have something for you by 3/1/05.

sincerely,

Jeff
Old 02-07-2005, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

The dates were target dates, and we were depending on a couple of vendors to come through for us. The 1/31 date was pushed back to 2/11/05, and the 2/21/05 date still stands. If you purchase over the web, you will be charged automatically, and if you call your order in, it would be charged when it leaves LPE. send an email to jmyers@lingenfelter.com with your real name as I don't know what it is in relation to your username, and I can give you an update to when you can expect your intake system. I do have 20 systems that will be shipping by the 9th!!

sincerely,

Jeff

you've got mail.
Old 02-14-2005, 02:47 PM
On The Tree

shoulder shrug shoulder shrug Ugh Ugh Ugh were in the next week and we aint got sheeet!!
Old 02-14-2005, 09:42 PM
Teching In

I am waiting for them to make ram air set up for the 05. The 2 ports on the hood luckly have plastic inserts that come right out like it was meant for this in mind.I seen one on one of these sites that mounts on to of motor and ports to the intake. Has filter in it. If you guys seen this let me know.
Old 02-15-2005, 12:39 AM
On The Tree

"ram" air has absolutley no + side to it other than cooler air... just like a CAI intake... the intake pressue increase with the moving air is so minute that it makes absolutley no difference under 150mph or so.. and after that it might still not even make an extra hp... now if you were to make them vents to cool the engine compartment i can see that making a difference.
Old 02-15-2005, 11:18 AM
FormerVendor

Originally Posted by DZmedia
shoulder shrug shoulder shrug Ugh Ugh Ugh were in the next week and we aint got sheeet!!
20 of them are on the way!!
Old 02-15-2005, 11:51 AM
On The Tree

20 of them are on the way!!

"I am doing the happy dance....I am doing the happy dance"

Quick Reply: Lingenfelter Cold air intake special