Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Appearance package

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2005 | 02:25 PM
Teching In

Thumbs up Appearance package

Has anyone seen an 05 with the appearance package in real life yet? I've only seen the pictures on the net.

I like the front facia and the side skirts but not a big fan of the rear with vents over exhaust tips . I really like the grille being set back.

Opinions?
Old 01-25-2005 | 03:23 PM
Launching!

in total agreement, hate the rear bumper, but everything else looks great on it, haven't seen one in person yet, but hope to soon
Old 01-29-2005 | 04:00 AM

I like the whole kit, I think it looks great. I like the rear, but I'm also not a huge fan of the stock 05 rear bumper, something about that 1" split just doesn't look right.
Old 02-05-2005 | 05:58 PM
On The Tree

It looks a lot better in black!
Old 02-16-2005 | 09:34 AM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by Spoon
Has anyone seen an 05 with the appearance package in real life yet? I've only seen the pictures on the net.

I like the front facia and the side skirts but not a big fan of the rear with vents over exhaust tips . I really like the grille being set back.

Opinions?

I was about to post a thread about this also before i came across this.

Im thinking about getting an 05' around june and i was going to ask if anybody knows if you can get the package without the gay *** rear. the stock 05' is one of the reasons i really like the GTO. i think those vents above the tips really ruins the package.

so im hoping i can get the package w/o that or maybe i can just later on get the grill inserts.
Old 02-16-2005 | 02:03 PM
Staging Lane

I think that the appearance package looks great. Yea im not a huge fan of the vents over the exhaust but i think it gives it a better look, since it doesnt have a lot of styling features.
Old 02-17-2005 | 10:16 PM
Launching!

At first, I wanted the whole SAP... but now after looking around and seeing more pix (since there aren't any out there) I think I'm liking the entire SAP, but with the sotcker rear bumper on it. If I end up getting a Goat, I'm gonna get a MBM and order the Primer kit and have it paint matched along with the bottom of the stocker rear.

Quick Reply: Appearance package