Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Full Factory 04 GTO Exhaust System! Need to Sell!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-28-2005, 10:15 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Full Factory 04 GTO Exhaust System! Need to Sell!!

Sorry if this has been posted before, however I just need some advice. I need to sell my old GTO exhaust b/c honestly its just taking up to much room in the garage. What would be the best place to post the information? Plus I have a SLP dual exhaust(catback) from a 01 Camaro SS. Both in awesome condition. Thanks in advance
Old 06-04-2005, 07:55 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by TMANSGOAT
Sorry if this has been posted before, however I just need some advice. I need to sell my old GTO exhaust b/c honestly its just taking up to much room in the garage. What would be the best place to post the information? Plus I have a SLP dual exhaust(catback) from a 01 Camaro SS. Both in awesome condition. Thanks in advance

Hello, I am a new member, and just say your message. It just so happens that I need a factory 04' exaust for my gto. If you still have it, how much would you want for it. I hav checked local wrecking yards, and have gottem prices of $100.00.
Old 06-04-2005, 11:12 PM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by oct03gto
Hello, I am a new member, and just say your message. It just so happens that I need a factory 04' exaust for my gto. If you still have it, how much would you want for it. I hav checked local wrecking yards, and have gottem prices of $100.00.
Please just email at ancajw@yahoo.com and we'll talk! I'm not looking to sell it for much.

Quick Reply: Full Factory 04 GTO Exhaust System! Need to Sell!!