Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Does Anyone Know What Happened To Arrowheadperformance.com?????????

Search this Thread

Old 12-25-2006, 01:00 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Does Anyone Know What Happened To Arrowheadperformance.com?????????

i found some good things for my 06 goat on there site www.arrowheadperformance.com but i went to get on the site the other day and it came up as soom other stuff. i realy want to find them and if anyone could help me that would b great.

BUD
Old 12-25-2006, 06:27 AM
11 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LS2GTO.com has a whole forum dedicated to them and buyer feedback

http://ls1gto.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=59
Old 12-25-2006, 06:29 AM
11 Second Club

here's some info on them

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For almost 2 years I have been running LS1GTO.com, we have grown the aftermarket and community with the help of the vendors on the left. There has been ongoing difficulites with one of these companies. This company started with the plans of making many GTO specific products. I am speaking of Dan Long and Arrowhead Performance.

Now Dan has been able to create a few cars for last year's SEMA show, a few magazine feature cars and some exciting stuff. There is another side to the Arrowhead story. There have been a few manufacturing and supplier problems and other product delays. This in itself does not create a huge problem - but the customer service that went along with a few of these delays only magnified the problem.

For the current void of any customer service, for the lack of suppling orders or donated prizes, and for the lack of any communication we have temporarily taken down their displayed company banner. I hope that we can resolve all these open issues.

Please use this sub-forum to hopfuly in the near future resolve all open issues with AP and if you are currently looking for some of their products feel free to contact Gravana ( http://www.gravanatuning.com/ ) and Spintech ( http://www.spintechmufflers.com )
Old 12-25-2006, 06:32 AM
11 Second Club

from what I've read

http://www.dominantmotors.com/
is the good people from Arowhead
but they "cut the fat" with the bad customer service

Dominant Motors has a good reputation on the gto site.

who are they?
Dominant MotorSports is an experienced and knowledgeable automotive specialty shop focusing on restorations and performance enhancement. (click on the car name below in red to see images)

In 2005 Dominant MotorSports bought the molds for the original GM sanctioned body kits for the 04-06 Pontiac GTO. Dominant MotorSports now sells complete GTO kits (please see our product page) and will do engine and chassis performance upgrades to include supercharging and complete suspension replacement, to make your Goat really go!

This year Dominant MotorSports is producing two new body kits, one for the Saturn Sky and one for the Pontiac Solstice. The Saturn kit will be released soon, to be followed by the Solstice. Watch for the date right here on our web site.

Whether you have a 60’s or 70’s muscle car or a brand new muscle car, Dominant Motorsports can make you ride better looking, faster and handle better. Whether you want a fully interactive entertainment system, a supercharged 455 cu. in. small block, suspension designed for the track, or upgraded looks, call or e-mail us.
Old 12-25-2006, 09:55 AM
On The Tree

Best bet........stay clear of anyone related to AP.
Old 12-26-2006, 08:44 AM
TECH Enthusiast

AP = **** penetration
run away, run far away
Old 03-11-2007, 01:28 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Steel Chicken
AP = **** penetration
Cool, lets organize a GP. I hear it's pretty good if you use Royal Purple.
Old 03-11-2007, 07:47 PM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by lilmangto
i found some good things for my 06 goat on there site www.arrowheadperformance.com but i went to get on the site the other day and it came up as soom other stuff. i realy want to find them and if anyone could help me that would b great.

BUD
Good luck dealing with anyone that was connected with AP. There was a post that the people behind DMS were the ones controlling the money at AP ...that Dan was just a front man to take the blame.
Old 03-12-2007, 10:26 AM
LEO
TECH Addict

Looks like Arrowhead, has just been speared! Sorry, I couldn't resist.
Old 03-20-2007, 09:30 AM
TECH Resident

Bottom line DMS=AP

They have nice parts (if you ever get them) but their service is variable. Sometimes good, sometimes bad.

Quick Reply: Does Anyone Know What Happened To Arrowheadperformance.com?????????