Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Need help finding a shop and a tuner in florida.

Search this Thread

Old 07-17-2007 | 07:29 PM
TECH Resident

Default Need help finding a shop and a tuner in florida.

I have myself a 2006 GTO. I recently bought myself a maggie SC and intercooler, meth injection, drive shaft, 2 axles, axle stubs, low temp thermostat, headers, speed shifter, clutch, etc.
I am not familiar with any of the recomended shops or tuners around here. I see certain guys on here recomended over and over, but none of them have been anywhere near me. Thats where you guys come in.
Looking for a shop who knows what they are doing and has lots of experience with GTO's and SC's, and is good at tuning these bad boys. I am located in Daytona (east-central florida), but i will travel if need be. Any shops around my way you guys praise? What about in south florida (miami, ft. lauderdale, margate, tamarac, davie, west palm, etc).

I spent alot of money on these parts, and i want everything done rtight. Help qa brother out.
Old 07-17-2007 | 11:05 PM
Staging Lane

Jeremy Formato

He's gonna tune my ride someday.

Last edited by Phantom&RedGoat2004; 07-18-2007 at 01:45 PM.
Old 07-18-2007 | 09:21 AM
11 Second Club
20 Year Member

jeremy formato is a great tuner and revxtreme is a great shop...check them i believe they are sponsors over here ------>
Old 07-18-2007 | 07:16 PM
On The Tree

No doubt Jeremy F is a great tuner, but I hear mixed results about RevXtreme.

If you want to head to Tampa, look up Tiberio Performance and Tom Tiberio/Jeremy Formato, or if you want to go to Jax, try HP Performance and Tony Gonyan.

I know the guys at both places and would have nothing but good to say about them.