Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Questions bout GTo from a potential GTO owner..please help, thanks!

Search this Thread

Old 07-27-2007, 08:31 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

just test drove a gto, and I loved it. drove very very nice, handels awesome, i am def looking around for a good priced out one. too bad the dealership told me $33,000 was their bottom line. i laughed and walked out the door. they have 4 of them on their lot, I wonder why..oh thats cause they are charging regular price on a year and half old car. I love the Torrid Red. Def trying to locate one around in NJ. I loved it. Front end needs the grill inserts and body extension, cause I love that and makes it look 200X better. So, just trying to locate on now..

You can get the extension pieces put on, they discontinued them but they still have them in stock. The grills are also unavailable and are very expensive through ebay and such, but i feel the car needs them, looks to much like a grand prix without them. anyway besides that, torrid red is what i am looking for, its just going to take some searching. the one by me was 29K and some lady bought it. she may back out though, so we'll see. but I def did enjoy the car and the ride.
Old 07-29-2007, 03:31 AM
11 Second Club

Originally Posted by nikeair042
yea thats the thing. main reason why I sold my TA was i didnt wanna drive it in snow. how is insurance on these cars? im 22 with no tickets (knock on wood). I had a V6 camaro, WS6 TA, and now I am driving the family plymouth dodge neon...big woopy
I had a '04 Mazda RX-8 M6 and I was paying $126/month and my insurance only went up 3$ a month when I got my M6 GTO, and thats for full coverage. I'm also only 18.
Old 07-29-2007, 11:36 AM
TECH Regular

+1 used to have an ?????...insurance dropped a ton after i got the GTO

Quick Reply: Questions bout GTo from a potential GTO owner..please help, thanks!