Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Who has the DMS Intake

Search this Thread

Old 09-02-2008, 01:14 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LSWONGTO
Bone stock is a joke among my friends and my cam only stock intake LS2 made more power than your h/c/i LS1 and thats why I have 5.7 badges because the 5.7 is slow. I run on the street and its nice to be very underestimated. So
What do you run at the track? Dyno for dyno doesn't mean much.
Old 09-05-2008, 01:19 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by LSWONGTO
Bone stock is a joke among my friends and my cam only stock intake LS2 made more power than your h/c/i LS1 and thats why I have 5.7 badges because the 5.7 is slow. I run on the street and its nice to be very underestimated. So
I have to disagree. Since when does an extra 50hp/35ft lbs tq make an otherwise identical car (yes, I know the brakes are better, and the car has dual exits and hood scoops, but straight-line performance is what I'm referring to) able to claim the LS1 Goats are "slow". If an LS1 Goat is slow, then an LS2 Goat is "not as slow", but certainly not enough gap there to say it is "fast", or even quick for that matter. We're talkin' .5 seconds on the quarter at most. (Assuming the LS2 driver knows how to launch).

A good head cam LS1 setup (AFR's, Trick-Flow's, etc, and a proven cam such as LG cams, or some TSP version) can easily put out 440+ these days.

Quick Reply: Who has the DMS Intake