Pontiac GTO 2004-2006 The Modern Goat

Just wanted everyone to know....

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2008, 09:25 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I love MMA fighting!!!

where do I sign up..... (looks for the 180lb class)
Old 10-04-2008, 05:06 PM
12 Second Club

Doric, I'm glad to see that you are posting here and read my post. I was pissed off about getting banned because I DON'T care if they are sponsors or not. If they are sponsors, they should be held to even a higher standard than everybody else, and when a sponsor (or anybody else for that matter) screws me over, I am not going to loose any sleep over getting banned from a website to make them loose further sales. That is how I feel about it, and would be the exact same way in person. I don't play internet tough-guy. If I lived anywhere close to him, I would drive to where he lived and get it sorted out in person, one way or another. I DON'T LIKE BEING SCREWED!! and then having the person or company get away with it due to some stupid *** rule.

I have the phone numbers of anybody that I give a **** about on that forum, and I was serious when I said different day, different IP and username. If I want back on there before the ban is over, I will be. I'm not trying to be a dick, just honest. I guess I will leave Colins for sale threads alone, but you can be damn sure I will be PM'ing anyone who show interest in his for sale threads for some time to come.

Jason
Old 10-04-2008, 05:18 PM
Teching In

Jason, why would you do that? What is so hard about doing as I said and posting your experience in the Buyer Feedback forum where it belongs? What is so hard about following the posted rules?

I get that you think you can outsmart us by using multiple user accounts, but it doesn't matter which account you use, the moderation staff still will not allow sponsor bashing. Post your experience in the Buyer Feedback forum and be done with it.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:29 PM
12 Second Club

I will post it there also, but I don't think people use that section enough, and I do think that they should all be aware of what is going on. I am not the only one who has had problems with Colin. I have had other people PM me, and if the moderators will not address it, then I do not have a problem letting everyone know and then they can make an informed decision wether to buy from him or not. Has he even been warned by the moderators, or does he get the golden ticket because he is lining someones pocket?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hivoltagedriver
I will post it there also, but I don't think people use that section enough, and I do think that they should all be aware of what is going on. I am not the only one who has had problems with Colin. I have had other people PM me, and if the moderators will not address it, then I do not have a problem letting everyone know and then they can make an informed decision wether to buy from him or not. Has he even been warned by the moderators, or does he get the golden ticket because he is lining someones pocket?
Neither. He isn't getting any "golden ticket."

The Buyer Feedback gets used plenty. It is the court of public opinion. If enough threads show up about a vendor saying how ****-poor their business practices are, their customer base shrivels up. We've had that happen plenty of times with previous vendors.

If you spam people via PM and the moderation staff finds out, your account(s) will be deleted. Seriously - post your thread and let it go.

Why are we discussing this here and not over there?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:45 PM
12 Second Club

Cause I'm banned there...remember?
Old 10-04-2008, 05:50 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by hivoltagedriver
Cause I'm banned there...remember?
I thought it had expired. Looks like it had nine days left.

I lifted it early as a courtesy. Do me the same courtesy - abide by the posted rules, put up your Buyer Feedback thread, and let the matter go from there.

Thanks.
Old 10-04-2008, 05:55 PM
12 Second Club

Originally Posted by Doric
I thought it had expired. Looks like it had nine days left.

I lifted it early as a courtesy. Do me the same courtesy - abide by the posted rules, put up your Buyer Feedback thread, and let the matter go from there.

Thanks.
[
Old 10-05-2008, 12:06 AM
Teching In

So...ahh... is andymon going to get put in the dog house too or what?!

MMA..... hmm, as long as i can punch or elbow strike the throat... or radius nerve... I'm game.
Old 10-05-2008, 01:52 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Well I gonna bring the SAW with some xtra ammo but I guess they shook hands and are friends again
Old 10-06-2008, 01:19 AM
On The Tree

i have nothing against Doric he was the mod that told me what to do to fix my tread so that way i wouldn't get it took down.i guess it was the other mod's that took it down.in Doric i hadn't said anything about u in my earlier post on this tread so how'd i throw u under the bus?

Last edited by dkrowner; 10-06-2008 at 01:24 AM.
Old 10-06-2008, 06:38 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by Doric

I thought we were cool on this one? FWIW, your ban was a group decision based on your posting history.

There were a lot of Texas regional members who actually thought we were *protecting* you for a long, long time. They felt your leash should have been pulled taut ages ago. I don't know them, but that was a big part of the group's decision.
I didnt say anything negative about you here, so why would you ask that you thought we were cool on this one? I just said I got permabanned.

IMHO though I dont think it should have been an instant permaban first time go.....
Old 10-07-2008, 09:36 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by Summerwolf
Thats okay....I questioned pedders and now while not banned, everytime I log on it tells me the server is too busy...lol
Ha Ha, dude same here!!! If you search me without being logged in and try to see my posts or threads it says "Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms" This didnt happen until after I was taking up for GTO Jimmy for voicing his opinion!! Oh well.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:52 AM
11 Second Club

Hmmm.. I've been an active member Here for a long while, well before I got my GTO. Then I became a member of LS1GTO.com and I find the information there is far better than what you find here only because it's ALL GTO based.

I've Never had a problem personally, but then again I do follow most of the rules and such! Matter of fact today is the first time I have been in the GTO Forum on LS1tech in months....

Both great sites for sure, definitely more GTO specific information on LS1GTO, naturally.... Make good on it and head back over there!!
Old 10-08-2008, 01:53 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm the latest in a long line of members to be banned I was banned for 'personal threats', which is a flat lie. And Doric, since you will read this, post the quote here for all to see where I made a "personal threat". I'd like to see it for myself.
Old 10-08-2008, 02:55 PM
HRJ
Launching!

I banned you, and it isn't a lie.

When you take an argument to the "I live close to you, let's meet up in person and say that to my face! Where and when?" point, you don't stay. It's posted in the rules, as is the consequence. Did you say the exact words "Imma beat your ***?!" No. But it was evident enough.

Last edited by HRJ; 10-08-2008 at 03:09 PM.
Old 10-08-2008, 03:09 PM
Staging Lane

anyone want some cheese to go with their wine
Old 10-08-2008, 03:10 PM
TECH Junkie

Originally Posted by HRJ
I banned you, and it isn't a lie.
It is a lie. Screw you and your **** "moderators".
Old 10-08-2008, 04:42 PM
Self-Admitted Scammer

haha HRJ is here...i didnt even know he was on here. How are you doin, pal???
Old 10-08-2008, 04:55 PM
HRJ
Launching!

Great. How's the weather in PA?

Quick Reply: Just wanted everyone to know....