Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

Ever race your car on a go-kart track?

Search this Thread

Old 10-26-2009, 06:20 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ever race your car on a go-kart track?

I love doing it.

Had a TON of fun. The track was wet. It had been raining all night the previous night and it was just generally moist out the whole day. As far as how good I did.....

I'll let the video's speak for themselves.

Begining of the day. Note: The begining of the day for my group was at 12:15. The track was still extremely wet and slippery. My Nitto Invo's did me very well. Also, you get to see an accident! sort of....

Run 2 Note: I've got space for four....

Run 3

Run 4 Note: At the end I couldn't help but rally a little bit.

Run 5 Note: I reversed the camera so what you're watching is what I'm leaving in my dust... mud.... whatever.

Timed run Note: The end of the day was Run 5, we decided to get out the timing lights and a bunch of us did 3 timed laps. Results are in Video Info window next to the video.

More video of some of the other cars that were out there are on my video's page. I showed up at about 10 a.m.; give or take 30 minutes. About 10 minutes into being there, I was riding with someone when a 3rd gen RX-7 decided to eat the fence. I didn't get video of that, but in all of my video's you can see where it took out a HUGE portion of fencing.
Like in this video. At 00:18 you can see the RX-7 still in the fence. They had pulled a majority of it out of where it was originally though.
Old 11-04-2009, 07:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I haven't done this before personally though I think it would be a great challenge and it would be great fun.