Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

CSCC Autocross Videos. 11/14-15/2015.

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2015, 07:19 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default CSCC Autocross Videos. 11/14-15/2015.

Saturday's practice. The car was super loose, but if you did everything just right, it was pretty fast. 3rd. overall in street tire cars.
Sunday's Race. I'm never sure what driver is going to show up. The Good, the Bad and the Ugly. Well maybe not the Ugly. Cold weather and a hyper active right foot almost had me spinning mid-corner to exit. By the 4th. lap, I learn my lesson, and put down a very conservative lap. Which means a very unhappy driver going home.

Steve
Old 11-17-2015, 12:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Very nice Steve! Are you going to make it to the speedlimit racing autocross next weekend in Camarillo? I'll be there sunday
Old 11-18-2015, 01:55 PM
FormerVendor

Steve - Do you need to be a member to do the AutoX practice for CSCC? I see they have another event on the 29th. Or is it more like the Hotchkis event (sign a form and go driving)? If no membership was required, I will be there! SCCA wont let me run my car in any of there sanctioned events so I hope this is different.
Old 11-18-2015, 07:12 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Cpt.Derrek
Very nice Steve! Are you going to make it to the speedlimit racing autocross next weekend in Camarillo? I'll be there sunday
Thanks. I will be at a PCA event at El Toro.

Originally Posted by CBM Motorsports
Steve - Do you need to be a member to do the AutoX practice for CSCC? I see they have another event on the 29th. Or is it more like the Hotchkis event (sign a form and go driving)? If no membership was required, I will be there! SCCA wont let me run my car in any of there sanctioned events so I hope this is different.
You would need to buy a weekend SCCA pass. Something like $15 Why can't you run with SCCA events?
Old 11-19-2015, 02:14 PM
FormerVendor

As of right now, my car is on the SCCA no go list. Me and other Juke members are fighting the SCCA to allow at a minimum, the Nismo RS version to be aloud to race. The standard models are just a hair over the roll over safety limits put out by the SCCA guidelines. The Nismo RS models technically pass based on measurements, but SCCA hasn't updated there list and put the RS as an exclusion yet. Until they do add it, no SCCA events for me...

Quick Reply: CSCC Autocross Videos. 11/14-15/2015.