Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

Redline:Time Attack! July 24th, California Speedway

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2005 | 04:24 PM
Teching In

Default Redline:Time Attack! July 24th, California Speedway

Hey Everyone,

I was encouraged to come here and let all of you know about our first ever Redline: Time Attack! that will be taking place at California Speeday on Sunda, July 24th.

You can find more info on our time attack, and about us, at the following sites:

www.RedlineTimeAttack.com

www.RedlineTrackEvents.com

Some of you may have read about the Time Attacks put on by the "Import" magazines recently. None of those events were really open to the American Muscle Car... Our format allows ANY car to come out and compete in an appropriate class.

We would love to see some really tricked out road course prepped Camaros and Corvettes come out and battle with the turbo Supras, supercharged 350z's and the like in our Limited and Unlimited RWD Class. Even stock to lightly modded Camaros, Firebirds, and Corvettes have a place to run. There is no reason that prepped American Muscle Cars cant compete with Porsches, BMWs, Supras, Etc out on the road course. I think the public would LOVE to see all of these cars do battle!

This is the first ever Redline:Time Attack!.. the second one will take place the weekend of November 5-6 at Spring Mountain Motorsports Park in Pahrump, NV.. the weekend after SEMA... Should be a BIG event!

It doesnt matter if you have a stock car or a fully tricked out race car....You will fit into one of our classes. If you have any questions for me, you may email me at:

Nikolas@RedlineTrackEvents.com
Old 06-17-2005 | 11:22 AM
TECH Senior Member

To bad its so far away, otherwise I would come.