Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

Kumho Ecsta V710s

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2006 | 11:26 PM
TECH Addict

Default Kumho Ecsta V710s

anyone ever drive these on the street? i dont know much about competition tires but they are coming with a set of wheels im buying and i wanna know if they will be of any use to me being my car is a street car. unless anyone would be interested in buying them. they are size 315/35/18

Jacob
Old 10-18-2006 | 10:40 AM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by qwikz28
anyone ever drive these on the street? i dont know much about competition tires but they are coming with a set of wheels im buying and i wanna know if they will be of any use to me being my car is a street car. unless anyone would be interested in buying them. they are size 315/35/18

Jacob
These are NOT street tires. I have used several sets for auto-x, and they won't last long on the street. They will heat cycle out quite fast. Not to mention the fact that they have no tread, so any standing water will present a serious hazard.

I'm sure you could get a few bucks selling them.
Old 10-18-2006 | 10:40 AM
TECH Addict

Originally Posted by Mojave
These are NOT street tires. I have used several sets for auto-x, and they won't last long on the street. They will heat cycle out quite fast. Not to mention the fact that they have no tread, so any standing water will present a serious hazard.

I'm sure you could get a few bucks selling them.
ok cool. i figured it would be like those guys running drag radials on the street since i dont drive in rain anyways. oh well i think i would be better off selling them if i do get those wheels now