http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/X2-JD...ayphotohosting
Old 10-30-2006, 04:51 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You know what they say its its too good to be true
Old 10-30-2006, 05:30 PM
TECH Enthusiast

They sound fishy especially $54.99 for 2 seats? I did see that he wants 135 for shipping to avoid paying Ebay fees on the sale 189.99 for 2 seats sound too good. I've seen these exact seats at my local Murray's for $125 and they look decent, and that price is for one (I posted this for comparison only as this is a street seat). I don't know. If you want them to race I wouldn't trust them to be safe. I would just go with a Kirkey Intermediate Road Racer Seats as they are aluminum. So if you are in an accident they will not shatter in a million sharp pieces and possibly injure you as I doubt that for that price they actually have a lot of carbon fiber which would give them structural strength. If you get them let us know how they work. It looks like it has a hole to accommodate a v style submarine belt but it is hard to tell from the pictures.
Old 10-30-2006, 05:34 PM
12 Second Club

Received 20 Likes on 16 Posts

I think its funny that it says "Brand new condition never try to use"

I think they are trying to tell us something.
Old 10-31-2006, 11:39 PM
TECH Regular

Originally Posted by Killer_Bluebird
They sound fishy especially $54.99 for 2 seats? I did see that he wants 135 for shipping to avoid paying Ebay fees on the sale 189.99 for 2 seats sound too good. I've seen these exact seats at my local Murray's for $125 and they look decent, and that price is for one (I posted this for comparison only as this is a street seat). I don't know. If you want them to race I wouldn't trust them to be safe. I would just go with a Kirkey Intermediate Road Racer Seats as they are aluminum. So if you are in an accident they will not shatter in a million sharp pieces and possibly injure you as I doubt that for that price they actually have a lot of carbon fiber which would give them structural strength. If you get them let us know how they work. It looks like it has a hole to accommodate a v style submarine belt but it is hard to tell from the pictures.

like the man said above at the cost of having the thing come apart in a crash its not worth it. save your money
Old 11-04-2006, 05:18 PM
TECH Fanatic

the guages look cool

Quick Reply: These race seat for realb