Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

pavlock performance?

Search this Thread

Old 10-10-2007 | 01:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Default pavlock performance?

j/w what you guys thought about his phb's and control arms. his shop is a 5 minute drive from my house and my buddy is friends with him, but i dont know how good his stuff is for road racing. what makes a good road racing phb/control arm(rears)? is it material, size, or is it all about the ends?
Old 10-11-2007 | 07:23 PM
TECH Fanatic

Just put his PHB in last week, it seems to have stiffened things up a bit you can tell when you hit bumps and stuff. I haven't heard any of the stereotypical thunks people usually complain about with rod/rod PHB's though..
Old 10-17-2007 | 03:55 PM
nfa
Teching In

there is no ride/harshness penalty with a rod ended panhard bar- only with a rod-ended lca.

Originally Posted by Shockwave179
Just put his PHB in last week, it seems to have stiffened things up a bit you can tell when you hit bumps and stuff. I haven't heard any of the stereotypical thunks people usually complain about with rod/rod PHB's though..
Old 10-19-2007 | 07:51 AM
Staging Lane

I bought his PHB a while back. Great service, and very happy with the performance. Feel confident in purchasing his products.
Old 10-19-2007 | 02:13 PM
TECH Enthusiast

thanks for the input. i was thinking about getting his phb and lca's and just wanted to see how they compare to some of the bigger companys out there from the road racing side of things

Quick Reply: pavlock performance?