Road Racing Road Course | Autocross

Gainesville Raceway Track Day 11/17/07!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2007, 08:46 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Gainesville Raceway Track Day 11/17/07!

I know this is pretty late notice but I have several spots availible for a track day event I am hosting. It is very loosely planned, no professional timing, no set run groups, no "real" tech inspections. Just come out and have a lot of fun.

Like in the title, the day will be November 17th and I ask that everybody be there by 8:30AM so we can start running at 9:00AM. I will provide pizza for lunch, water and Gatorade. End time will be around 4:30pm and we need to be out the gates by 5pm. Count the hours... 7.5 hours. The number of cars is limited to 20. Gives you plenty of time behind the wheel. Last event I did, I put on 60+ miles.

Cost is $125.

As I said, I have some spots still availible. At the moment, I had it set up as just being me and 20 of my friends out there but about 10 of them have broken cars or have gotten screwed by their work schedules and cannot make it. So, now I can open it up to other people to try to recoup the money that I fronted for this event. I guarantee you will have a ton of fun whether you have a bone stock car or something highly modified. Just come on out and have a good time.

If interested, either post back, PM me, or AIM me at twoluckyrx7s.

I look forward to meeting some of you guys.

Thanks for your time!